Oxycotine | BUY Oxycotine 80MG ONLINE AUSTRALIA
Generic name: OXYCODONE HYDROCHLORIDE 80mg
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Drug class: Opioids (narcotic analgesics)
Important Dosage and Administration Instructions
- OXYCONTIN 60 mg and 80 mg tablets, a single dose greater than 40 mg, or a total daily dose greater than 80 mg are only for use in patients in whom tolerance to an opioid of comparable potency has been established.
- Adult patients who are opioid tolerant are those receiving,
- for one week or longer,
- at least 60 mg oral morphine per day,
- 25 mcg transdermal fentanyl per hour,
- 30 mg oral oxycodone per day,
- 8 mg oral hydromorphone per day,
- 25 mg oral oxymorphone per day,
- 60 mg oral hydrocodone per day,
- or an equianalgesic dose of another opioid.
- Use the lowest effective dosage for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals.
- Initiate the dosing regimen for each patient individually.
- Taking into account the patient’s severity of pain, patient response, prior analgesic treatment experience, and risk factors for addiction, abuse, and misuse.
- Monitor patients closely for respiratory depression, especially within the first 24-72 hours of initiating therapy and following dosage increases with OXYCONTIN and adjust the dosage accordingly.
- Instruct patients to swallow OXYCONTIN tablets whole, one tablet at a time, with enough water to ensure complete swallowing immediately after placing in the mouth. Instruct patients not to pre-soak, lick, or otherwise wet the tablet prior to placing in the mouth Cutting, breaking, crushing, chewing, or dissolving OXYCONTIN tablets will result in uncontrolled delivery of oxycodone and can lead to overdose or deat
- OXYCONTIN is administer orally every 12 hours.